Super Mario March Super Mario March

God-like.

That was so awesome! Man, that's the first song that I've heard that I thought was loud enough. The drums are good and it actually feels like it's getting louder at some points (un-like almost every other audio file I listen to) Great work! Mario is so cool.

Zelda: The Marching Hero Zelda: The Marching Hero

Melody.

You need to bring out the melody more. At some parts the Harmony was greater than the melody so I couldn't hear it. Anyway, average I would say. Nothing too good but it's not necessarily bad. I like it.

Cru-Void responds:

Yeh, thanks. I gotta admit, I thought I wasn't gonna get a thumbs up for this by anyone, thanks anyway.

Super Mario Jazz Super Mario Jazz

Original and very good.

Wow, I've never heard the Mario theme song like this. You did a very good job. The sound is clear and you didn't mess up on any notes! You deserve a 10!

margarine responds:

I did mess up a bit I think :p Thanks for the 10 dude

Star Wars: Cantina Theme Star Wars: Cantina Theme

Haha amazing!

Great! I didn't like the ending because you ended on that very low note and that's not how I remember it in the movie but I guess you changed it. You've improved on your piano playing!

Gwave responds:

Wow, its great that a song i had intended to put on as a joke is doing so well.

LoZ:Windwaker LoZ:Windwaker

Hm...ok but work on your piano playing.

I thought it was good but...like all of your songs, you fumble up at one spot every time. Just work on not pressing the wrong keys =D